Monday, September 13, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge Card

It's Monday again, and that means another Heart 2 Heart Challenge! This week the challenge is: Sentimentally Yours - Use a sentiment as your focal point rather than an image. Here's the card I made to inspired you.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I used one of my new Martha Stewart Punches, gotta love that:) The sentiment, and the fancy tag are attached with Foam Squares. I used my Impressabilities with my Nestabilities to emboss the New England Ivy CS.
.Recipe: CTMH PP-Mistletoe, CTMH CS-Cranberry, New England Ivy & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Bamboo, Black & Chocolate, CTMH SS-Beautiful Flourish & Everlasting Life, Nestabilities-Labels 9, Labels 4 & Fancy Tags, Impressabilities-Snowflake, Colonial White Satin Edge Organdy Ribbon, Foam Squares, Rhinestones, Martha Stewart French Scroll Border Punch.
.
Unfortunately we didn't reach 40 players, so no one won the 4 for 40 card I posted last week:( Be sure to invite your friends to play along with us at H2H. This week the Prize Sponsor is Corinna McGregor, her blog is Stamping with a Java Junkie. Be sure to pop 0n over and see what she is offering one lucky winner this week!!
.
Why not join us at H2H? Post your creation to your blog or other public forum, and add your link at H2H so we can all take a peek. You may even be chosen for the Friday Five! The other members of the DT did an outstanding job...like always:) You can check out their creations by clinking on the links in my sidebar, or popping on over to H2H.
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely STUNNING

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous card as always :o) I have a blog award on my blog for you - thanks for always being so inspiring, Deneen!
http://kdaycreations.blogspot.com/

Peachy Wessels said...

This is really striking! I love your mix of texture, very elegant and pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails