Tuesday, April 05, 2011

My Card Won in Make It From Your Heart Contest

One month before the newest CTMH catalogue goes live to everyone, CTMH Consultants have the opportunity to use the new papers and/or the Stamp of the Month (SOTM) to make cards etc. to enter a contest called Make It From Your Heart. I entered a card under May 2011, SOTM Chairs To You...and I WON!!!!!

You can see the other winners for the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalogue HERE (When you go to CTMH's Home page you can find it under Ideas and Inspiration). And you can see my card photographed professionally HERE!!!!!!! The recipe for the card is listed there, so I won't recopy it here.

.

Just wanted to share my Happy News with you all.

Deneen

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats. Love the card.

Nicole Norris said...

Well deserved. Wonderful card!

justme1972 said...

Congratulations Deneen!!! I can see why your card did so well - its really NEAT!!!!

justme,
laura

Jenn Joncas said...

Congrats Deneen!! Fabulous card!! I'm going to send a link to your blog to some customers so they can see what you can do with the "chair stamp" (:

Catrick said...

Congrats, Deneen....awesome card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails