Saturday, August 27, 2011

Together Forever Jack & Ginger

Hello and welcome here! Just a short little post today. I've had this card sitting around waiting to be photographed and shared with you and finally got around to it:)

The image is by Mo Manning and it's called Jack & Ginger, super sweet. I added the grass using a flicking motion with Copics, I love the way it turned out. I kept the card simple so that the image was the focal point. I used Flower Soft for the flowers that Jack is holding.


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



Recipe: Mo Manning-Jack & Ginger, Paper-My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Olive, CTMH Ink-Black, Olive, Creme Brulee & Outdoor Denim, Nestabilities-Labels 4 & Labels 18, Martha Stewart Scroll Lace Border Punch, Clouds Die-Paper Trey Ink, Flower Soft Sweet Pea, Pearls, Copics.

Copics Used:
Skin-YR0000, E00, E000
Hair-W00, W1, W3
Sky-BG0000
Grass-YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
Path-E29, E31, E34, E35, E37, E39
Jack's Sweater-E41, E42, E43
Jack's Pants-B91, B93, B95
Jack's Shoes-N7, E17, E42
Ginger's Sweater-YR30
Ginger's Skirt-R81, R83, R85
Ginger's Shoes/Purse-W5, W7


I'm joining the 'Follow the Recipe' at Catered Crop for the first time...so I'm hoping I did this right, lol.
Challenge FTR19...I used brown colours, a sentiment, Copics, pearls, and edged the sky with ink.

Hope you're having a great weekend!
Deneen

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

Gorgeous!!

Heleen said...

Nice card! I love the coloring.

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card! the flower soft looks fab!!

Janet said...

I have loved this image for some time, but have yet to buy it - this is the best & most beautiful use of it that I have seen! Breathtaking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails