Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - A Card with Ribbons

Hello and welcome here. This is my 3rd week as Guest Designer for Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is Use 2 or More Ribbons, it can include twine/lace/fabric. Sounds like fun, right? TTT has a tutorial to share with you on how to make a ruffled ribbon. Here is my card using 3 ribbons.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


The Sponsor's for this week are:



Head on over to TTT to find out all the details on how you could be a winner of some great prizes.

On my card I mentioned I used 3 ribbons. I made a Ruffled Ribbon by using Seam Binding Ribbon and holding on to a couple of the middle strands and pushing the ribbon down to ruffle it. For the Ribbon Flower I cut a circle out of Sookwang double sided tape removing the backing from one side to reveal the adhesive. I then began in the center and twirled the organdy ribbon around, twisting as I went. I finished off the flower with a couple of Ribbon Leaves.

I kept the inside nice and simple:


Recipe: Patterned Paper-BoBunny Welcome Home Collection 6x6 & Fancy Pants-Splendid Lovey Dovey, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Twilight & Sweet Leaf, CTMH Ink-Black & Creme Brulee, Stampabilities-True Friends, Nestabilities-Lacy Squares, Classic Squares Lg, Standard Circles Sm & Labels 16, Martha Stewart-Cherish Border Punch, Frond Punch & Scroll Lace Corner Punch, White Seam Binding, Pink Organdy Ribbon, Light Green Organdy Ribbon, Pearls, Recollections-Pearl Brad & Floral Embellishments, Rhinestones, Foam Squares, Sookwang Tape.

Head on over to TTT and see what the DT did with Ribbon!

Deneen

6 comments:

bettand said...

Love that card of yours. Amazingly composed and the colours are awsome. I especially loove the flower.. Can you teach me?? Hugs Bettina

Leanne said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love having you as GDT with us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Lisa M said...

Deneen,
Your card is fantastic!!! Love the extra added touch of "bling" on the inside too. Very nice :D
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Caroljenks said...

Deneen your card is so pretty - your use of ribbons is amazing....lovin having you as a Guest Designer :)

Carol x

Samantha said...

Hunny this is a beauty! love the ribbon rose so delicate, hugs Samantha :0)

Sue said...

Just beautifull Deneen Luv Sue x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails