Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday Dig Out The Old Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for a Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and this time you need to dig out your old stuff, anything older than 6 months, use it in your creation, and name it in your post. How fun is that!  I finally used some of my stuff I've been meaning to get around to using.  Jeanette has a great Designer Paper Envelope Tutorial, so be sure to pop by the TTT Blog.

Challenge - Dig Out The Old
Tutorial - Envelope from DP, Jeanette
DT Tips


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I have a My Mind's Eye pack of paper I haven't used yet, I have to admit it's from 2009...shame on me, lol.  It was a gift, and because of its size, I store it in a different area than my other patterned paper. So it was definitely time I used some:) The other items that I haven't used in over 6 months - the Corner Punch, the stamp, the Ribbon, and the Pearls.

The Sponsor's
For a chance at the following prizes, be sure to link your creation to the Dig Out The Old at Top Tip Tuesday, you can enter up to 3 times!! For a chance at an extra prize leave a tip on your blog and be sure to leave 'tip' after your name in Mr. Linky.
Don't forget the challenge runs for 2 weeks
.

Sew Sweet - £10.00 voucher

Nicecrane Designs - $15 gift voucher

TIP Leave your Spellbinder on the CS to act as a mask so that when you stamp your image the ink stays within the oval, and doesn't mar the fancy edge.

Recipe: PP-My Mind's Eye Jen Wilson La Paperie, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Ink-Memento Black, SS- Penny Black Words Like Flowers, Spellbinders-Floral Ovals, EK Success Interlaced Corner Punch, Wild Orchid Rose Petal Seam Binding, Copics-R02, R05, R11, YG93 & YG97, Pearls & Foam Squares.

Enjoy, 
Deneen

2 comments:

Monika Borua said...

Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future!
Methods of Modern Farming

Margaret said...

Lovely card. The papers you used are so pretty. Glad you finally dug them out of your stash.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails