Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Masculine & Stripes Challenge

This is my second post for today so if you're looking for the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge please scroll down.

Hello and welcome here!  If you missed my blurb about the unexpected flurry of action last week at my house, you can also scroll down and read about it in the Top Tip Tuesday post.  A big, huge thank you to my Cuttlebug Mania Teamies...Kerry and Jannie, for their thoughts and prayers, it was so appreciated.  They told me not to worry about today's challenge (because I didn't have it ready yet when all the action went down), but I ended up with a bit of time and needed to make a card for a male coworker, so I killed 2 birds with 1 stone:)

This week's Cuttlebug Mania Challenge is Masculine with Stripes.

Challenge - Masculine with Stripes
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Very basic, but it still gets the job done:)  I embossed the bottom portion with the Cuttlebug Diamond Plate EF.  I printed out the saying with Publisher, my coworker read the saying somewhere and uses it as a thank-you for her sons teachers.

Inside:
She wanted the inside left blank so that she could write some thoughts down, I added a stamped image in the corner.

Recipe:  PP-Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings, CTMH CS-Grey Wool, Black & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Grey Wool, CTMH SS-Live Inspired, Cuttlebug EF-Diamond Plate, Spellbinders-Labels 22 & Decorative Labels 22, Tonic Studio Ticket Corner Punch, Foam Squares, Burlap Ribbon, Rhinestones.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Cuttlebug Diamond Plate Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Labels 22 Die
Spellbinders Decorative Labels 22 Die

I'd love to see you join us at Cuttlebug Mania with your Masculine with Stripes creation.
Deneen

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

I love this one too. If you would allow me to link to both of this card and the robot one I think it will be a great set of examples. LMK
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails