Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Top Tip Tuesday C&S Challenge and a Tutorial

Hello, and welcome here.  Well, it's back to a familiar routine at our house.  The Christmas break is nice, but it is also nice to get back to a routine.  I hope you enjoyed a safe and happy holiday!  Today we're back to Challenges again over at Top Tip Tuesday.  This next year will be a little different for me at the TTT Challenge blog.  I have taken on writing the Tutorials for them, as well as organizing the Tips, one or the other will be shared every other week.

Challenge - Clean & Simple (C&S)
Tutorial - Paper Bow & How to Resize a PDF Document

Card Size:  4.25"  5.5"
  
All the cards I'm sharing today were inspired by ones I found on Pinterest!  I wrote up a Tutorial on how to make the bows found on my cards, you can find that Tutorial HERE.  I also worte a short Tutorial on how to resize a PDF template, you can find that towards the end of the Bow Tutorial.

Recipe:  PP-BoBunny Blush Dot, CTMH White Daisy CS, Bazzill Kraft CS, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, CTMH Black Ink, Paper Studio Glitter Gem, Craft Concepts Budding Vine EF, Foam Squares.

Sponsor's
 For a chance at the following prizes, be sure to link your creation to the C&S Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, you can enter up to 3 times!! For a chance at an extra prize leave a tip on your blog and be sure to leave 'tip' after your name in Mr. Linky.

Don't forget the challenge runs for 2 weeks and closes at 1pm.

Sweet Stamp Store - $10 Gift Certificate
http://shop.sweetstamps.com/



For the bows on the tree I resized the template and printed it out.  I wrote a Tutorial for TTT on how to resize a PDF file, it's towards the end of the Bow Tutorial HERE.

Recipe:  Bazzill Mono Ivy CS, CTMH White Daisy CS, American Crafts Gold Glitter Paper, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Star Die, Red Rhinestones, Foam Squares.

My Favorite Things is one company that makes a Bow Die, I used the smallest Dainty Bow for my card.

Recipe:  BoBunny Double Dot PP-Violet, Ocean, Blush & Wasabi, PP-Sweet Girl Quilt Blocks, CTMH White Daisy CS, Cuttlebug Textile EF, We R Memory Keepers TAB Punch, My Favorite Things-Dainty Bow Die, Flourishes SS-Tag Lines, CTMH Ink-Twilight & Black, Rhinestones coloured with Copics-BG09, V15, R85, YG25.

For some more C&S inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations, their links are in my sidebar.
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails