Thursday, February 20, 2014

Inspired Stamps Mini Scripture Easel

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for some Inspired Stamps inspiration.  A while ago I received a goody package from Antoinette...the creator/owner of Inspired Stamps...and I have been waiting for the right moment to use the cute little easel she had included.  Well, lucky you that day is today!

Easel:  4.75" high x 4" wide
Wouldn't this just brighten someone's day!!  I used the stamp set Mark 10:37 and Flower Value Set.  I stamped the scripture onto the canvas and oops, I didn't get it to stamp properly so what I did was use a fine tip black felt tip pen to trace the letters....phew, saved it.

I coloured the flowers with Copics...they're one of my favourite flowers from the set!  I finished the canvas off with some dots of Pearl Pen.

The ribbon was from Close To My Heart and the edges are nicely finished so I only had to attach it to the canvas, I didn't have to worry about covering a yucky edge.

Copics Used:
Purple Flower - V12, V15, V17
Pink Flower - RV11, RV32, R56

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Mark 10:27 & Value Pack Flowers, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Sweet Leaf, Memento Black Ink, Felt Tip Pen-Black, Joy Crafts Frame-6002/0258, Viva Decor Pearl Pen-Cream, Foam Squares, CTMH Cotton Candy Pompom Ribbon, Mini Easel, Copics.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations.
Deneen

3 comments:

Dr. Ivy said...

Beautiful Deneen. Thanks for the tip, I struggle sometimes stamping on canvas.

B said...

This is so pretty. Love your coloring.

Lenoria said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the colors and dimension, and the easel is the perfect display mode!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails