Thursday, March 20, 2014

Inspired Stamps Easter Card

Hello and welcome here!  Things are finally warming up around here and now we have puddle and mud and snow, but I love the fresh air and the warm sunshine.  This week the Inspired Stamps DT are sharing Easter cards. 

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used the Inspired Stamps Spring Sketches stamp set to embellish my card, the butterfly and flower are from that set and the word 'Rejoice' is from the 1" Circle Sentiments.  I coloured the butterfly and flower with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I used Worn Lipstick and Vintage Photo for the flower, and Tumbled Glass for the butterfly.

Inside:
 
I used Spring Sketches for inside the card as well, I coloured the flower with Worn Lipstick and Shabby Shutters, and the butterfly with Evergreen Bough.

Recipe:  Inpsired Stamps SS-Spring Sketches & 1" Circle Sentiments, Bazzill CS-purple & cream, PP-Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments Collections-Perfet Petals, Spring Has Sprung & Easter Greetings, Tattered Lace Doily Cupcake Circle Die, Pearls, Foam Squares, Cream Organza Ribbon, Tim Holtz Distress Markers.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG

Enjoy,
Deneen

3 comments:

Dr. Ivy said...

Gorgeous card Deneen. Have a great weekend.

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Beautiful way to accessorize a beautiful paper pack with Inspired Stamps! LOVE!

Erica said...

I am sad for you for your precious kitty, but LOL about the Cuttlebug. This happened tom me last year and I went out the very next day armed with a coupons to 3 different stores in case any one of them told me they would not accept it on Provocraft products. This has been happening frequently nowadays. I had a 40% off Cuttlebug within 3 hrs., went home and breathed a hugh sigh of relief. I did the same thing when my heat gun went bye bye. I hope you have gotten your "bug" fix by now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails