Thursday, April 24, 2014

Inspired Stamps Wedding Card

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for some more Inspired Stamps inspiration.  This week the DT could chose between a wedding card, or a baby card.  I chose to make a wedding card.  I've been feeling a bit under the weather and it sure helps having lovely Spring weather!  I hope you're enjoying some nice weather too.

Card Size:  5" x 5"
I used 1 Corinthians 13:13 around the edge of my card and I love how it turned out.  I used plain cardstock and you could use the wedding colours to personalize it. 


Inside:
For the inside of the card I used 'Congratulations' from More Perfect Sentiments and the heart is from Hymn:  Mushrooms and Leaves.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-1 Corinthians 13:13, More Perfect Sentiments & Hymn:  Mushrooms and Leaves, Bazzill mauve CS, CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Ink-Black & Petal, Spellbinders Adorning Squares, Pearls, Foam Squares.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG

It's difficult to take pictures of my card when I have a camera hog in the way!  Angel is the newest addition to our family...she's mostly white with dark patches that look like angel wings on her back.


Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeously elegant and I love how you did the wording around the edges.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails