Monday, September 01, 2014

Inspired Stamps Christmas Card Showcase

Hello and welcome here on the first of September!  I've been having issues with the photos on my older posts showing up and I'm trying to figure out the problem, no luck yet why it's doing this so if you have any helpful info please let me know.

This month the Inspired Stamps DT are showcasing Christmas stamps!  For us cardmakers, getting an early start is essential because before you know it, Christmas will be here and time for family and friends takes over.

Card Size:  4" x 6"
I used a few different stamps set for my card.  The girl is Hymn Girls: March.  I tried my hand at colouring on Kraft cardstock using Primacolor pencils.  Next time I'll add a white undertone to the dress...it's much redder in real life but I think it would pop more coloured on top of white. I love how you can make her winter-ish by giving her boots to wear!

The holly is from Flower Value Set, it's also coloured using Primacolor pencils.  The sentiment is from the 1" Circle Sentiments.

Inside:
For the inside sentiment and cross I used Blessed Little Chrismtas.

Prismacolor's Used:
Face - 924, 927, 939
Dress - 924
Boots - 935
Cross - 937, 944, 946
Snow - 938
Sky - 904, 938
Berries - 924
Leaves - 911, 912

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS- Hymn Girls: March, 1" Circle Sentiments, Flower Value Set & Blessed Little Christmas, Kraft CS, CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Ink- Black & Indian Corn Blue, Foam Squares, Spellbinders-Radiant Rectangles, BoBunny PP-Dark Denim Vintage Double Dot, Red Pearls.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps Blog
Inspired Stamps Store

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT Chrismtas Cards!

Enjoy,
Deneen

6 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Deneen,
I absolutely LOVE the vintage feel of HYMN GIRL: MARCH in your card! GORGEOUS!

Kary said...

So beautiful!! Love the design and your colouring.

Dr. Ivy said...

Love the design of your card, it is so gorgeous. I love the look of coloring on Kraft cardstock.

B said...

You always do such a beautiful job and this one is a stunner!

Shanta said...

awesome awesome card!

Sue D said...

Very pretty. I like the framing of the hymn girl and your coloring on kraft.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails