Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Tag! You're It Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  Today Cuttlebug Mania's challenge is Tag! You're It...make a tag, or have a tag on your project.  And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug!

Challenge - Tag! You're It
(make a tag or include one on your project)
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I ended up with 2 tags on my card, purely coincidental.  You're probably wondering what that means?  I had the bigger elements planned out, but it wasn't until I was working on what I wanted to put on my big tag that I was inspired to add the mini tag.  I love it when a card comes together!


Inside:
Recipe:  PP-Imaginisce For Peep's Sake Spring Fling & My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side "White Wood" Paper, Bazzill CS-coral, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, Sorbet & Olive, 1/2" EK Success Corner Rounder, Memory Box- , Echo Park Heart Doily, Taylored Expressions Mini Tags, Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop Border Punch, Taylored Expressions Mini Stamp Set, Ribbon, Foam Squares, My Favorite Things SS-Birthday Greetings, CTMH SS-Unscripted.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Memory Box flower Die
Taylored Expressions Mini Tags Die
Echo Park Heart Doily Die (embossed the tag with the doily die)

Hope you'll join us for the tag challenge!
Deneen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails