Thursday, March 10, 2016

Inspired Stamps Spring Card

Hello and welcome here!  Spring is right around the corner and the Inspired Stamps DT are inspiring you with Spring cards today.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
The flower and sentiment are from the Flowers Value Pack stamp set.  I used the same greenery die I used last time...it's new, can you tell, lol...and cut put it against an embossed background.  For the flower I used Distress Inks and my mat, I added ink to my mat and then spritzed with water and then dipped my paper into it.  I dried it and then stamped the flower and cut it out.  I added a little more colour to the center of the flower to finish it off.


Inside:
For the inside I used Perfect Sentiments and then stamped the same flower inside that I had used on the outside.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Flowers Value Pack & Perfect Sentiments, Bazzill CS-Mono Pear, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, Distress Inks-Wilted Violet, Poppystamps Hampstead Oval Frame, Martha Stewart Scroll Lace Border Punch, Foam Squares, Viva Decor Pearl Pen Ice.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps Blog

Inspired Stamps Store




Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations!


 Chere 


Kary  





Enjoy,

Deneen




1 comment:

Maria said...

Lovely CAS card, I like it !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails