Friday, June 10, 2016

Inspired Stamps Character Card

Hello and welcome here!  It's been a while since I've posted an Inspired Stamps inspiration post but we're back to share with you today.  And today the DT are sharing cards made with some of the characters Inspired Stamps carries. 

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I wanted to ink up a set I haven't used before and this cutie I can't believe hadn't seen ink, it's called Hymn Girls:  Sitting to the Left.  And how amazing is that sentiment!!  I felt that the need to showcase it with a rainbow which I added using Distress Ink and water.  Her dress is stamped on a piece of patterned paper that had a soft, watercolour look to it, and I fussy cut it out.


Inside:
I used 2 other stamp sets for the inside:  Perfect Sentiments and Background Stamps.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girls:  Sitting to the Left, Background Stamps & Perfect Sentiments, PP-Frances Meyer Blue Damask, Strathmore Watercolor 140lb Cold Press Paper, Distress Inks-Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Candied Apple, Shabby Shutters & Dried Marigold, EK Success Wrought Iron Corner Punch, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Sequins, Foam Squares.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps Blog
Inspired Stamps Store
 
Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations!
 Chere 
Kary  

Deneen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails