Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Heart Shaped Wreath Card

 Hello and welcome here.  I recently saw a video using a birdhouse stamp from Art Impressions Rubber Stamps, and watercolouring flowers and foliage.  I immediately ordered the stamps, lol.  I don't know how I missed their watercolouring technique before, but I am DOWN with it now!!!  

Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"
The next video I just happened to watch was one from their FB page, where Kendra shows how to stamp wreaths.  You can find that video HERE...the heart wreath starts at approx. 36:00.  

Well lucky me, my stamps arrived 4 days before a wedding I was going to and I decided to try my hand at the wreath!  This is my attempt. 


This is a better view of the wreath.  I will definitely be making more of these!!!  So simple and quick.

Thanks for stopping by.
Deneen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails