Monday, July 13, 2009

A...Whachamacallit...Card

I've seen several cards around like this, it's not really a pop-up card, it's more of a cut-out card.


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Here's what it looks like from the side:

And opened:



I didn't have a template, but I knew that I needed the finished card size to be 4.25" x 5.5". So I measured how big of a half-circle I would need so that the card would measure to 5.5". Here's what I came up with:
(Click on each one to enlarge)

Recipe: Francis Meyer Paper-Blue Damask, CTMH CS-Spring Iris, Lilac Mist & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Spring Iris, Garden Green, New England Ivy, Blush & Vineyard Berry, CTMH SS-Life Is So Good, Cuttlebug Vintage Die, Martha Stewart Lace Doily Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon, Nestabilities Scallop, Coluzzle.

Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

The Closet Crafter said...

I was wanting to make this exact same card the other day for a baby shower and I scoured the internet trying to remember where I had seen these done. Alas, I could not and so I ended up changing the card a little. But NOW...well, I wish I had ventured to your neck of the blogosphere, then I would have seen this great template! Your card is beautiful, by the way.

Linda & Teri said...

I found your blog while searching for ideas for my Stamp-a-Stack class. I loved this card and was so gratiful that you had the directions and template. I cased it for my class. Take a look at what I made on my blog -- you truly inspired me. Thanks. mamadogmemories.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails