Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wash Your Hands Young Lady!!

Okay, this card caused me stress the whole time I was making them. I was so afraid I was going to get it dirty...lol! I made it with thoughts for using it for a wedding card, but by not putting a sentiment on it, it could also be used for a Birthday or Shower or even Baby card.

I'm a card maker, unfortunately not a photographer. These cards are made using white CS, I just couldn't seem to photograph them well.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

There's not much to say about the card, it pretty much speaks for itself. I used Cuttlebug's Formal Circles EF & Martha Stewart Lace Doily Punch, added a white grosgrain bow, and voila, the card was done.

The inside:
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Cuttlebug-Formal Circles EF, Martha Stewart Lace Doily Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon. Inside: CTMH Ink-Blush, Vineyard Berry, Garden Green & New England Ivy, CTMH SS-Life Is So Good (I love that SS!!!)

Enjoy,
Deneen

3 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very pretty card! Love the simplicity of the all white, and also love the bit of color stamped on the inside.

Pandascrapper said...

This card is so pretty and delicate. want to try my hand at it.

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, just so elegant, fantastic embossing.

Jo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails