Thursday, October 08, 2009

A Wedding Card

Happy Thursday! Just thought I'd share a Wedding Card with you. My stash was low on Wedding/Shower Cards, so I thought I'd make a few. I wanted to use the bouquet from the CTMH SS Now & Forever, and so I created this card around that image.

Here's my creation.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I layered the bouquet by cutting out individual flowers and attaching them with Foam Squares. It seems to make the bouquet 'pop' off the card.
I added Prisma Glitter to the edges of the one Nestabilities Labels 4 DC. I coloured the bouquet with good 'ol pencil crayons, and used Chalk to shade under the bouquet.
Here's the inside of the card.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Pansy Purple & Amethyst, CTMH Ink-Black, Grey Flannel & Pansy Purple, CTMH SS-Now & Forever, Twas the Night Before Christmas (flourish inside card) & Gracious Greetings, Pencil Crayons Prisma Glitter, Thinestones, Cuttlebug Textile EF, Nestabilities Labels 4 DC, Corner Rounder, Sand Paper, Foam Squares.
Hope you enjoyed the Wedding Card!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails