Card Size: 3.5" x 4.25"
The wallet is made so that there are four pockets, but it's not glued down in the middle, so you could actually put some money in there.
I don't have a tag punch so I used the smallest Nestabilities Labels 4 DC, and folded it in half to make a tag.
Each wallet holds 4 tags that you pull out.
- Cut a strip of CS 3.5" x 8.5", score & fold in half (at 4.25").
- Cut a strip of Patterned Paper 5.5" x 8.5", score and fold (the long way) at 2 3/8".
- Slide Patterned Paper onto CS and glue just the edges down, (front & back) to create 2 big pockets.
- Score and fold in half again at 4.25", you'll now have your 4 pockets (I had problems with my Patterned Paper bubbling up, so I had to fiddle with it to make it lay flat).
- Cut 4 inserts 3.25" x 3.5"
- Optional: For the inside pocket piece cut a strip of CS 1" x 4"
Recipe: CTMH Paper Pack-Boom-Di-Ada Creative Basics, CTMH CS-Cuttercup, Olive, Watermelon & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Black, Watermelon, Cocoa, Garden Green & Buttercup, CTMH SS-Simple Beauty, Friendship Blessings, Baroque Alphabet & Adorable Backgrounds, Foam Squares, Pencil Crayons, Rhinestone Brad, Green Grosgrain Ribbon, Martha Stewart Embossed Zigzag Punch, Pewter Brad, Nestabilities Labels 4 DC, Coluzzle.
Happy Wallet making!!