Monday, March 01, 2010

Covered Journal

Happy March!! I can't believe how time flies, it's March already.

Today I have a notebook that I covered to share with you. I covered it a while ago, but the image...a butterfly...got kind of lost, so I pulled it off, and worked with the colours (I didn't remove the flower paper or corner pieces) to create a title for my journal. I am really pleased with how it turned out, I especially love the boldness of the title, because prayer is so powerful. This is the journal I take with me to Cell, and where I write down prayer requests for others.

After stamping the word 'power', I covered it with Liquid Glass to give it shine and dimension. I also used Prisma Glitter on the letters of 'prayer'.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Emporium, CTMH CS-Twilight, Colonial White & Black, CTMH Ink-Twilight, Black & Vineyard Berry, CTMH SS-Baroque Alphabet, Rustic Alphabet, Precious Alphabet & Faith, Liquid Glass, 3D Foam Squares, Pencil Crayons, Prisma Glitter.
Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Dina Glass said...

Very nice journal. I have really wanted to do some of these but can not seem to find the notebooks with the simple wire binding. And How did you do all the holes? Thanks, Dina

Deneen said...

Hi Dina,
The notebooks are Hilroy brand, I found them at Superstore. The holes I made using a hole punch, I just followed the holes already there.
Hope that helps,
Deneen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails