Thursday, March 04, 2010

1 Sketch, 2 Cards

Good morning! I saw a card by Debbie Olson and I really liked the layout, so I 'lifted' the sketch and made 2 card samples.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

The first card uses paper from CTMH Veranda Creative Basics collection. I really love how elegant the paper looks. I made the scallops using a corner rounder. (I wrote up a tutorial HERE on how to do that). The sentiment I kept basic, so if I needed a birthday card, or a sympathy card etc., I could use it.
The inside:
Recipe: CTMH PP-Veranda Creative Basics, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Colonial White & New England Ivy, CTMH Ink-Juniper & Black, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, Treasures & Treasure Life, Corner Rounder, Pearls, 3D Foam Squares, Nestabilities-Labels Four, CTMH Colonial White Satin Edge Organdy Ribbon, Buttons.
Here is the second card I made using the same layout. The inside is the same as the card above, just in a colour that matches the purples.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Bella B&T, CTMH CS-Pansy Purple, Colonial White & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Pansy Purple & Black, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, Treasures & Treasure Life, Corner Rounder, Pearls, 3D Foam Squares, Nestabilities-Labels Four, CTMH Colonial White Satin Edge Organdy Ribbon, Buttons.
Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Lorrinda said...

These are beautiful. I especially like the Veranda one, those papers are gorgeous! I like that you put something pretty on the inside of the cards, the shadow stamping is a nice touch!
Lorrinda
http://isntthatsweet.blogspot.com

Jenn Embry said...

Beautiful cards! I love the Veranda papers and can't wait to get my hands on them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails