Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Gone Fishing

Welcome here! And no, I didn't take off again:), but the little guy in my card did. This stamp is called Fishing Fun by Gillian Rogers., and is coloured with Copics. It was a sample I made up for Sharon at The Scrapbook Cottage. The paper was from Bo Bunny (if I remember correctly, yikes). The paperclip arrow I found at Office Depot.






Card Sizes: 4.25" x 5.5"
Since this post is so short, I decided to throw in another sample I made up for The Scrapbook Cottage. I like to keep my samples on the Clean and Simple side of things. This stamp is called Happy Family by Gillian Rogers, and is coloured with Copics.


Well, that's all I have to share with you today, thanks for stopping by.

Deneen

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Deneen, I love your cards and I'm excited about being on the new Inspired Stamps design team with you! Hugs, Jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails