Tuesday, July 26, 2011

JustRite Stamps Card

Hello, and welcome here! Yup, I'm at loss again for a snappy post title, lol. I could have gone with Blue Card for the post tiltle:)

Anyways, glad you stopped by. I had been searching the net for stamps that coordinate with Spellbinders and came across a set by JustRite that I HAD to have:) Love them. Here's the card I made using them.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


I made 4 cards like this, 2 of them I put 'Happy Birthday' in the center instead of the verse. I love layers, the sentiment had foam squares behind it, and then the light blue piece directly below it has foam squares behind it as well. I also used Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2 behind the sentiment, I cut it and used just the ends.

Card Inside:

Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy & Moonstruck, CTMH Ink-Creme Brulee, Black & Seafoam, JustRite Stamps-Kindness, Cornish Heritage Farms-Scripture Essentials 1, BoBunny-Double Dot Designs, Nestabilities-Labels 18, Labels 20 & Fancy Tags 2, Martha Stewart-French Scroll Border Punch & Hydrangea Punch, EK Success-Wrought Iron Corner Punch, Pearls, Green Grosgrain Ribbon, Liquid Pearls, DewDrop Ink-Sky Blue, Foam Squares.


Well, my one daughter is off to Camp today, her first time Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net. I'll be strong, yup, I will.

Deneen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, very pretty card. Love the layers too. You make it look so easy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, the card is so elegant, hugs, Lori m

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails