Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inspired Stamps Fun Fold Card

Hello and welcome here! This week the Inspired Stamps DT is sharing Fun-Fold cards. I chose to do a Stair-Step Card. There are lots of templates out there, I found one HERE to use. I used CTMH's Outdoor Denim CS for the base, scored and cut, and folded as per the instructions.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I used the Nativity stamp set, and Wonderland papers from CTMH.

I added a piece of patterned paper that was a little taller than the stable to back piece of the stair-step. I added Mary and Joseph to the middle 'step', and baby Jesus is on the front, as well as the sentiment, which fit perfectly in the space.

I added Stickles to the halo over baby Jesus, and Gold Flower Soft to look like hay under the manger. I coloured Mary and Joseph with Copics.

I also added Golden Rod Stickles to the star.

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-Nativity, CTMH PP-Wonderland, CTMH CS-Outdoor Denim & White Daisy, Nestabilities-Fancy Tags & Labels 18, Marianne Designs Frame-LR0116, Our Daily Bread Fence Die, Papertrey Ink-Edgers #2 & Clouds, Golden Rod Stickles, Gold Flower Soft, Red Pearls, Foam Squares, Copics Used: Stable-E34, E35, E37 , Manger-E34, E35, E37, Y11, Y02, E00, BG53, Joseph & Mary-E30, E31, E34, E35, E37, E00, E000.

Inspired Stamps Used:
Nativity

Store Link & Blog Link


Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's Fun-Fold Cards, their links are in my sidebar!
Deneen

5 comments:

Chere M. said...

I love this card fold and it works perfectly with the Nativity set. I love the colors you chose. It all works great together. I will have to try this thanks for the inspiration.

Kary said...

Deneen, this is a wonderful card!! So fun, and you decorated it beautifully. Love this!

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Deneen,
What can I say...Gorgeous! The coloring, the card, the layout...GORGEOUS!

Patti J said...

Deneen - your card is so pretty! Love it! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!!!

B said...

I've run out of adjectives for your cards! You are an amazing artist. This card is stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails