Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - Designer Paper Challenge

Surprise!!!! Last week was suppose to be my last week as Guest Designer over at Top Tip Tuesday...and it was. So what am I doing joining in another challenge? They asked me to join their team as a regular Design Team member!!!!! How exciting is that!!!!

So here I am sharing the next Challenge...Use Designer Papers...it doesn't get easier than that:)

The Tutorial at TTT this week is Zig Zag Flowers. If you would like to be considered for a Guest Designer spot on TTT, use handmade flowers on your project and add GD after your name when you link up!!!


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



The Sponsor's for this week's Challenge are:

Robyn's Fetish-offering 4 stamps of your choice



and Simon Says Stamp!-$20 gift voucher.
Photobucket

You may recognize the style of this card...I'm loving how easy and fast it comes together, and the unique fold...I've used it a couple of times already, you can find the instructions below.

I used a couple of My Mind's Eye papers for my card. I used a Zig Zag flower on my card...I love how easy and pretty they are to make. I got a new die...the Fence...from Our Daily Bread and had to use it on my card:)


As I took this photo...with the sides open...I noticed that it seems a little stark, so I'll add a piece for writing a greeting and signing your name. I was doing this at the last minute, shame on me, lol, and didn't have time to make one & add it, and then photograph it.


Recipe: Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two Collection & Colorful Christmas Collection, CTMH CS-Vineyard Berry, Olive, White Daisy & Black, CTMH Ink-Black, Baby Pink & Creme Brulee, CTMH SS-Happy Birthday & Tender Tags, Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Martha Stewart Punches-Pinking Scallop Border, Hydrangea, Grass Border, Butterflies & French Scroll Corner, Our Daily Bread Fence Die, Stickles-Crystal Ice, Platinum & Pink, Nestabilities-Lacy Circles, Scallop Circles & Fancy Tags, Paper Crimper, CTMH Glitter Brad.


Bendy Fold Card Instructions:
I found the instructions by Emma Fewkes over on Lady and the Stamp, you can see her instructions HERE. I found them a little wordy so I thought I would share my instructions based on hers, with you.






Be sure to check out the Top Tip Tuesday Blog for more inspiration! Don't forget to link your project to the TTT, and if you want to be considered as a Guest Designer all you need to do is make your own flower(s) and add GD after your name!

Deneen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! your on our team!! yippee, I love visiting your blog and this post no exception! brilliant card and zigzag flower! thanks for being on our team! its great working with you! hugs Samantha :0)

ps... Gonna have to try your tut too, that card looks fabby, :0)

applejack cards by sue said...

Love the card, so pretty and great flower and thank you for the tutorial

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Deneen
Please let me introduce myself, I am Susan from New Zealand.
I popped over as Lisa M (You made me ink)said I should! Congratulations! also on becoming a regular DT on TTT.
Love the card you have made, it is always refreshing to see a different shape. I shall now look forward to calling in often
Smiles:)

Unknown said...

Awesome tutorial and love the end result!! Thank you for sharing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails