Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday Teapot Card & Tutorial

Hello and welcome here! This week the challenge at Top Tip Tuesday is for Mother's Day or a Crafting Buddy, and lucky me, I get to share a Teapot Card Tutorial with you.

Challenge - Mother's Day or Crafting Buddy
Tutorial - Teapot Card by Deneen
Tips by DT

Card Size: 4" x 6"



Our Lovely Sponsor's
For a chance at the following prizes, be sure to link your creation to the Mother's Day Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, you can enter up to 3 times!! For a chance at an extra prize leave a tip on your blog and be sure to leave 'tip' after your name in Mr. Linky.
Don't forget the challenge runs for 2 weeks
.

Simon says Stamp
Photobucket




Now for the Tutorial and Template too!!
Template returning soon


Print Template so Teapot (without lid) measures approx. 4" tall & 6" wide.












Recipe: PP-Making Memories Je t'adore Floral Ledger, SS-KaiserCraft Decorative Lamp & Flourishes Tag Lines, Close To My Heart SS-My Mom & Tender Tags, Close To My Heart CS-Colonial White & Sorbet, Distress Inks-Forest Moss & Fired Brick, Close To My Heart Ink-Black & Garden Green, Spellbinders-Labels 18 & Classic Scallop Circles Lg., Martha Stewart Punch-Butterflies & Branch, Pearl, Foam Squares, Golden Rod Stickles, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers- 5/8" Pink Tone Roses Set B, 1" Pink Tone Roses Set A, 3/8" White Open Roses, 1/8" Pastel Tone Rosebuds & 5/8" Green Rose Leaves.




BE SURE to head over to the Top Tip Tuesday Blog, the DT has rocked my Tutorial!! You will be inspired by the little variations to the template...because I sure am:)

Okay, time for you to go and create,
Deneen

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this fantastic tutorial. I can't wait to make this with my grade for Mothers Day!

Priya said...

Oh waoo! what a b'ful card and a superb tutorial... I just had look at your b'ful blog! Oh gosh! What a fab source of tutorials! ... God bless..!

Cheers from India..!

Priya..

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks for sharing tutorial and template xx

Cathy Dineen said...

I love your blog and this is an awesome teapot! I collect teapots so I will definitely be trying this idea out! I'm also a Canadian and would you believe my maiden name is "Dineen" so another reason to like your blog, lol. Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Jo4Him said...

Adorable card; thanks for the tutorial.

rhonda said...

this is absolutely beautiful!I can't wait to try it!super creative!thanks for the very precise tutorial it sure makes things easier!hugs

Theresa said...

Hi Deneen, sorry I haven't been around in a while. Your tea pot is gorgeous. I'm starting to look for ideas for mother's day and this is just lovely.

Lolis said...

Your card is amazingly beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I love your blog! Your projects are just fabulous! Your new follower,

Cheryl said...

So gorgeous and elegant! Fabulous design! Thank you for the tutorial and template.

Annie said...

Bonjour, merci pour votre tuto qui m'a permis de faire ma carte http://scraprecupassion.canalblog.com/archives/2013/02/09/26368078.html
Annie

scrapfancy said...

Love the template & idea.

Dianne J said...

This is a beautiful creation! I can't wait to give it a try today!

Unknown said...

Hi there , I love your teapot but for some reason I can't print the template! I'm making kitchen tea invitations for my sister's upcoming wedding and this tea pot is perfect! Can you please help?

Diane17Lynne said...

Love the card But where do I get your template as it is not posted here?>

gdoll69 said...

This card is perfect this card is perfect for our gender reveal tea party!! Is there anyway I could get the template? I didn’t find it on the blog. Would you be able to send it to me? Thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails