Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Cuttlebug Spot Circles Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  Since last week, we've had above 0C temperatures, rain and ice, no school, a blizzard, and now really cold weather...a high of -22C, with a -35C windchill.  How's your week going, lol?  I love this month's The Cuttlebug Spot challenges.  Did you have fun with triangles last week?  This week, it's all about Circles, and don't forget to use your Cuttlebug.  Link your creation over at TCS and you might be a winner of an awesome prize.

Challenge - Circles

Card Size: 5.25" round
I haven't made a circular card in quite a while, so it was a great challenge for me.  I used Cheery Lynn Designs Sophia's Heart die for my base.  I traced around the die and cut out both my base, and the Kraft CS.  I then cut out the design using my Cuttlebug and CTMH White Daisy CS.  I then used some different Spellbinder dies to finish off the design on the outside.  It's difficult to see in the photo, but behind the center medallion, I embossed the Kraft CS with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots EF.

Here's a look at all the layers...I love layers!


Inside:
Recipe:  CS-Kraft & Light Pink, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black & Baby Pink, CTMH SS-Gracious Greetings & Treasure Life, Spellbinders-Standard Circles, Floral Accents & Decorative Labels One, Cheery Lynn Designs-Sophia's Heart, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Pearls, Glitter Brad, Foam Squares.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Standard Circles
Spellbinders Floral Accents
Spellbinders Decorative Labels One
Cheery Lynn Designs Sophia's Heart
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Ready to join us for the Circles Challenge?  You have until January 21st to complete your project and add it to the Circles Challenge link over at TCS....Good Luck! If you need more inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations over at The Cuttlebug Spot.
 

And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug!!!
Enjoy,
Deneen



Challenges Entered:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces - Gettin Girly
2 Sisters Challenge - #126 Celebrations
Crazy 4 Challenges - Shape It Up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so stylish Deneen wow! hugs me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails