Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Colour Challenge

Hello and welcome here!! It's Tuesday again, and that means it's time for a Cuttlebug Mania Challenge.  This week it's a Colour Challenge...and since I got to pick the challenge, I chose 2 of my favourite colours, Purple and Green.

Challenge - Colour Challenge
Purple & Green
 For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
 I used a Sketch that was handed out at a Crop I was at, and now can't find:( So thanks to whoever drew up the Sketch.  I absolutely love purple, and the touch of green goes so perfectly.  I added a touch of Smooch to highlight the floral bits along the bottom.

Purple Photo Inspiration:

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Victorian Border Die
Cheery Lynn Designs Sohpie's Heart Mini
Papertrey Ink Filigree Border Die
Craft Concepts Budding Vine Embossing Folder


 Recipe:  PP-Graphic 45 Secret Garden Sun Kissed & Graphic 45 Secret Garden Seed Fairy, CS-Bazzill-dark purple, light purple, green & cream, Spellbinders-Victorian Border, Cheery Lynn Designs-Sophie's Heart Mini, Papertrey Ink-Filigree Border Die, Craft Concepts Budding Vine EF, Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop Border Punch, Making Memories Ruffle Ribbon, Smooch-Moonlight, Foam Sqaures.

Hope you join us for the Colour Challenge!

Don't forget Google Reader is disappearing June 1st, you can follow me using Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails