Thursday, September 12, 2013

Inspired Stamps Christmas Card

Hello and welcome here!  Well, it's getting to that time of year when card markers start planning and even creating Christmas cards.  The Inspired Stamps DT are sharing Christmas Cards with you for some inspiration.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I'm all about quick, easy, yet elegant Christmas cards.  I used Crafts-Too Winter Village embossing folder and then stamped Luke 2:15 from Blessed Little Christmas stamp set.  I finished it off with some ribbon and Stickles.

Inside:
For the inside of the card I used the stars and saying from the same stamp set that I used on the outside.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Blessed Little Christmas, Bazzill Mono Arctic CS, CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Ink-Moonstruck, Black & Buttercup, Crafts-Too Winter Village EF, Red Seam Binding, Crystal Ice Stickles.

Inspired Stamps BLOG 
Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps Used:

For more Christmas inspiration check out the rest of the DT creations, their links are in my sidebar!
Deneen

1 comment:

Dr. Ivy said...

Love, love, love your card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails