Thursday, September 05, 2013

Inspired Stamps Fall Colours

Hello and welcome here!  Today the Inspired Stamps DT are sharing cards made with Fall Colours.  It's hard to believe that Fall is right around the corner, but it's going to be here before we know it.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used the lovely Feel Better stamp set and decided to stamp it onto white CS and then colour the flowers with Copics. I love how vibrant the colours turned out against the black background.  I finished the card with a lovely little bow and yellow rhinestone.

 Inside:
Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Feel Better, PP-BoBunny Ambrosia Dot & Echo Park Sweet Girl Quilt Blocks, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill CS-yellow, CTMH Ink-Black & Buttercup, Spellbinders-Decorative Labels 8, Celebrate It 5/8" Burgundy Organza Ribbon, Rhinestone, Foam Squares, Copics-Y13, Y15, Y17, YR14, YG93.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps BLOG 
Inspired Stamps STORE
You'll want to be sure to check out the rest of the DT Fall Coloured cards, you can find their links in my sidebar.
Deneen

10 comments:

B said...

You always wow me with your beautiful work!

sharon g said...

The flowers are so pretty, and really stand out with their bright yellow. What a fresh, pretty card.

Dr. Ivy said...

Lovely. So stunning, the yellow flowers against the black background.

Natasha G.P. said...

Decorating the inside is something that I forget to do. I like how you tied the inside to the outside. It's a very pretty card.

Joyfullyblessed said...

I love the lacy cut work you use in your cards! The bright yellow flowers would certainly bring fall sunshine into the hands of the card's recipient.

Kary said...

What a lovely card, Deneen!! The flowers are gorgeous and I love the bright yellow against black background. Really effective!!

Sue D said...

Lovely card--the flowers really pop off the background.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What beautifully colored flowers. All the elements you added to this card make it so gorgeous. A wonderful Autumn design.

Linda said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors you used, the embellishments and, especially, the yellow colored flowers. Everything goes very nicely together including the inside. Well done. Linda E.

Chris said...

Hi Deneen, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails