Thursday, June 05, 2014

Inspired Stamps June New Release

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Inspired Stamps New Release!!  Today I tried my hand at making a basic Stair Step Card.  I thought it was a nice way to show off the newly released Hymn Girls:  Summer Flip Flops and the verse Micah 6:8.

Card Size:  5.5" x 6"

I used Copic Markers to colour the image, and paper pieced the hat to give it a bit of a 3D look.  I added the verse to Heartfelt Creations Ornate Gateway die, and popped in a Memory Box Grand Oak Tree behind the girl.
 Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girls:  Summer Flip Flops & Micah 6:8, Bazzill 6x6 Vintage Lace, Bazzill CS-Fourz Palo Verde, Mono Ivy, brown & dark brown, CTMH White Daisy CS, Memory Box Grand Oak Tree Die, Heartfelt Creations Ornate Gateway Die, Xcut Ornate Frame Die, Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch, Foam Squares, Copics.

Copics Used:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Dress/Hat - V12, V15, V17

Inspired Stamps Products Used:

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations to see more newly released stamps!!
Deneen

1 comment:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

This is stunning! I would have to put this card up above my fireplace--so lovely!! Thank you, Deneen!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails