Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Cuttlebug Mania Father's Day Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  Father's Day is around the corner and that makes it the perfect challenge at Cuttlebug Mania for the next fortnight. 

Challenge - Father's Day
(make a male card)
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks.
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

I chose to colour a lighthouse scene one Kraft cardstock.  I used Opulent Ovals for the fancy frame.  I coloured the scene with Prismacolor pencil crayons.

Recipe:  PP-BoBunny Double Dot Coffee Vintage, Bazzill CS-black & Dark Kraft, CTMH SS-Perfect Day & Wonderful Friend, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Spellbinders Opulent Ovals, My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Ovals, Tattered Lace Borders & Corners, Foam Squares, Prismacolor Pencil Crayons.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Opulent Ovals Die
My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Ovals Die
Tattered Lace Borders & Corners Die

I hope you'll join us for the challenge!
Deneen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails