Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Teddy Bo and Co. Bea

Hello and welcome here!  Just a quick post to share my latest Teddy Bo & Co. card, it's Bea from the June membership pack.  You can check out the action over on the Teddy Bo Facebook page!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I coloured Bea with copics.  Do you know how hard it is to shade lightly, lol?  I tend to go with the darker colours because it's easier for shading, but no, not this time.  I wanted to work with a soft pink colour and even though I got frustrated with the shading, I think it turned out quite nice.


Copics Used:
Fur - E21, E33, E51, E57, E59
Shirt/Hat - RV0000, RV00, RV32, C1
Flowers - B91, B93, B95, B97, G07, G19
Background - E50

Recipe:  PP-Kaiser Craft High Tea, Cheery Lynn Designs-French Pastry Doily, SS-Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Foam Squares, Stickles, Copic Markers.

Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails