Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Cuttlebug Mania Summerstop Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for our last Cuttlebug Mania challenge for Summer!!!  But no worries, we'll be back come September!!


Challenge - Summer


For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania. 
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Flowers are summery, so I went with flowers.  I used an older favourite, Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig.  It's difficult to see but I also embossed the background using We R Memory Keepers 3D embossing folder Quilted.

Recipe:  PP-scrap pieces, sorry, CTMH White Daisy CS, Bazzill CS-blue, We R Memory Keepers Quilted EF, Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig, My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles, Foam, Rhinestones.


Cuttlebug Items Used:
We R Memory Keepers Quilted Embossing Folder
Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig Die
My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Die

I hope you can join us for the challenge and have a safe and relaxing Summer!!!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails