Saturday, August 02, 2008

Swap Items

I was involved in this great swap with some CTMH Sista's. These were the items that I made to swap. We were to make 10 baggies with 10 images in each one. We'd end up getting 90 images back!!!

We were to make images that the other person could use right away on layout or card. I'm more of a card maker, so my images leaned in that direction.

The first image is for a card. I used the Cuttlebug EF Bloom Dots as a border behind my image.
The second image is a simple Happy Birthday sentiment highlighted with 4 square pewter brads.
I tried to make a variety of images. One for a baby, which I coloured in with pencil crayons, and one for a shower, wedding or birthday card.
I really liked these floral images. Again, it could be used for a birthday or wedding/shower.
For the image on the left, I embossed it in white, and then sponge daubed ink to fill in the colour. I then cut it out and used 3D foam squares to attach it to the background.
I punched textured white CS with my oval scallop punch and then went around each scallop and punched a hole with my hole punch to give it a lacy feel.
Enjoy, and thanks for looking,
Deneen

1 comment:

Mary said...

You made some nice things for the swap!!!! Hope you get some nice things back with a different twist you didn't think of to spur your creativity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails