Saturday, August 02, 2008

More Miscellaneous Cards.

I have some more cards that I have done over the past couple of years and wanted to share with you.


This card was inspired by Heather Holbrook, a CTMH Sista. I used fancy scissors to cut a frame for the picture, and then used 3D foam squares to attach it to the card. I used liquid glass to highlight the ladybug's antenna. I used a sponge and ink to add some texture to the green background.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Sweet Leaf, White Daisy and Ponderosa Pine, CTMH Ink-Black and New England Ivy, CTMH SS-Random Thoughts, Love In Bloom and Wonderful Charms, Pencil Crayons, Liquid Glass.
This card was lifted from Lydia Dueck, a CTMH Sista. I random stamped the background with the Alfresco SS from CTMH.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Autumn Terracotta, White Daisy and Buttercup, CTMH Ink-Autumn Terracotta and Black, CTMH SS-Alfresco and You're Special, Sassy Strands.

The next 2 cards I was experimenting with different colours than I would normally choose. And of course, I was playing with my Cuttlebug.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Pansy Purple, Amethyst, Textured White Daisy, Orchid Bouquet and Watermelon, CTMH Ink-Pansy Purple and Grey Flannel, CTMH SS-Best Wishes, Cuttlebug EF-Perfectly Paisley, Cuttlebug DC-Scribble Flower and Ornamental.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Ocean, Breeze, Hydrangea, Amethyst and Textured White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Ocean and Grey Flannel, CTMH SS-Best Wishes, Cuttlebug EF-Swiss Dots, Cuttlebug DC-Scribble Flower and Ornamental.


This card I lifted from Sonja Skarbo, a CTMH Sista.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bamboo and Silhouette B&T Duos, CTMH Ink-Black and Grey Flannel, CTMH SS-Gracious Greetings and Lovely Lace, Prima Flowers, Glitter (in the middle of the flowers)

This card I made for a colour challenge...again, I wanted to play with colours I normally wouldn't use.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Baby Pink, Bubblegum, Kiwi, Petal and White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Petal, Kiwi, Bubblegum, Baby Pink and Black, CTMH SS-Serendipity and Simple Blossoms.


This card I made for a Swap. I masked a section of white CS and then brayered over the exposed CS. I then tore the edges after inking so that the white would show up on the darker CS.

Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Spring Iris and Petal, CTMH Ink-Heavenly Blue, Petal, Pansy Purple and Garden Green, CTMH SS-Sweet Flowers, Elegant Script and Life Is So Good, Sassy Strands, White Brad.
This card I made quite a while ago, but I liked how the Sassy Strands seem to make the star 'shoot' across the card.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Pansy Purple and Crchis Bouquet, CTMH Ink-Orchid Bouquet, Pansy Purple, Spring Iris and Outdoor Denim, Sassy Strands.
I had just got my scallop oval punch and made this card with it.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Lilac Mist, Textured White Daisy, Sweet Leaf and Blush B&T Duos, CTMH Ink-Spring Iris, Outdoor Denim, Black and Grey Flannel, CTMH SS-Gracious Greetings, Cuttlebug EF-Swirls, CTMH Autumn Daisy Flowers, White Brad, Rhinestone.

Well, I hope I've inspired you.
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails