Monday, June 01, 2009

3x3 Cards

As you can see, there was still room in the Stationary Box I made, so I made a few 3x3 cards to fill it up.
I didn't notice until after I was uploading the photo, that I must have been on a diamond kick.

Here are the close-ups.....


I used pencil crayons to colour the flowers. The scallop is the Frills EF from Cuttlebug, I sanded the paper after sending it through the cuttlebug. Recipe: CTMH Let's Get Together Paper Pack, CTMH CS-Buttercup & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, CTMH SS-Wonderful Charms, Cuttlebug EF-Frills, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pencil Crayons.

The border on the side is another of the Frills EF's from Cuttlebug. Which I sanded after sending it through the cuttlebug. The flowers in the background are done using 2nd generation stamping.


Recipe: CTMH CS-Outdoor Denim, Dutch Blue & White Daisy Textured CS, CTMH Ink-Dutch Blue & Outdoor Denim, CTMH SS-Treasure Life, Cuttlebug EF-Frills, white brads.


The handprint is stamped in CTMH's Outdoor Denim Ink, and then clear embossed.

Recipe: CTMH CS-Outdoor Denim, Dutch Blue & White Daisy, Patterned Paper-Francis Meyer Inc. Vroom, Vroom, CTMH Ink-Outdoor Denim & Black, CTMH SS-Baby Impressions & Special Days, Big Brad & Clear Embossing Powder.


The baby is coloured with pencil crayons.

Recipe: CTMH Aspen Paper Pack, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Bamboo, CTMH Ink-Black, Bamboo & Desert Sand, CTMH SS-Baby Miracles, Copper Brads, Pencil Crayons.


Another Frills EF.

Recipe: CTMH CS-Blush & White Daisy, Patterned Paper ? (bought at Michaels), CTMH Ink-Vineyard Berry, CTMH SS-Special Days, Cuttlebug EF-Frills, Pink Rhinestone.


Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Cuttlebug EF-Swiss Dots & Formal Circles, White Grosgrain Ribbon.

I just loved making up 3x3 cards!!!

I hope you enjoy them as well,

Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails