Monday, June 22, 2009

Be Yourself

I finally had some time to play around with my new stamp set from CTMH called Be Yourself. When I stamp, I usually make at least 5 cards so that I have them on hand when I need them...and my mom comes and raids my stash too!I really like how this card turned out. The corners are made from the Cuttlebug Vintage Die, and I tucked a small bit under the corner. I then used 3D Foam Squares to attach the image to the card.
Here's the corner piece, I used the scrap swirl to 'frame' the sentiment on the card.
Card Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Recipe: CTMH Level 2 Paper Pack-That's Amore, CTMH CS-Black, White Daisy, Chocolate & Tulip, CTMH Ink-Black & Chocolate, CTMH SS-Be Yourself, Cuttlebug Die-Vintage, 3D Foam Squares.
Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails