Wednesday, June 17, 2009

For Dad



When I was working on my Father's Day card last weekend, I couldn't decide which image to use, I ended up using one from the Beautiful Things SS (see June 15 '09 post). But I still wanted to use this lighthouse from the Nantucket Retreat SS. So I decided Dad will get this card for his birthday.

Card Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"



It's not too easy to see, but I wrinkled the Desert Sand CS, then sponge daubed the edges.I added a drop of Liquid Glass for the lighthouse light, then sprinkled Prisma Glitter on it while it was still wet...now it looks like the light is on. I used pencil crayons to colour in the image.
Recipe: CTMH Level 2 Paper-Majestic Blue, CTMH CS-Desert Sand, Cocoa, White Daisy, Heavenly Blue & Black, CTMH Ink-Cocoa, Balck & Bamboo, CTMH SS-Nantucket Retreat, Say It In Style, Black Brads, Prisma Glitter, Liquid Glass, Pencil Crayons, Sandpaper, 3D Foam Squares.
Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails