Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Snowflakes

Hello and welcome here! This week at Top Tip Tuesday the Challenge is Let It Snow. (Your project is how you interpret 'Let It Snow')! And Bettina shares a tutorial on 3D Snowflakes.

Challenge - Let It Snow
Tutorial - 3D Paper Snowflakes


Here's how I interpret 'Let It Snow'.

I totally lifted my Snowflake Ornament from Becca Feeken and you can find her Tutorial HERE. I didn't use a ribbon spool like she did, I just used 2 circles from CS with the ribbon in between, I have a photo below to show that.

The Sponsor's for this week:

The Crafty Pad Designs - 2 Digi Images


and

Limited Runs - 3 images of your choice


Here are some more photos on the Snowflake Ornament I made. I used a CTMH Glitter Brad for the snowflake center.

Here you can see my ornament is flatter than Becca's ornament made with a ribbon spool.

Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Nestabilities-Fleur De Lis and Circles, Burgundy Satin Ribbon, Pearls, CTMH Glitter Brad.

Head on over to Top Tip Tuesday and see how the rest of the DT was inspired with 'Let It Snow'. And be sure to add your link there as well for a chance at some great prizes!!
Enjoy,
Deneen

4 comments:

Romaine said...

These are so pretty, but I have not known how to make them!

Sue said...

Soooooooooo beautiful thanks for sharing Luv Sue x

Anonymous said...

This is so stylish! love it :0)

Barbara said...

Your ornament is gorgeous. I just might have to try and make one of them. Thanks for sharing with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails