Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Inspired Stamps Sneak Peek Ask/Seek/Knock

Welcome back...this is my 2nd post for today, so be sure to scroll down if you're looking for the Top Tip Tuesday challenge.

This week is Sneak Peek Week at Inspired Stamps! We have some beautiful stamps, and projects to share with you this week. Here's the list:
Monday - Antoinette
Tuesday - Belinda & Me
Wednesday - Kary, Jenn & Amber
Thursday - Chere & Jamie
Friday - Stamp sets will be in the STORE!

Today Belinda and I reveal the Ask/See/Knock stamp set.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-Ask/Seek/Knock, PP-My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two, CTMH CS-Colonial White & Chocolate, Distress Inks-Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy & Old Paper, Nestabilities-Labels 23, Marianned Designs Flourish LR0116, EK Success Interlaced Corner Punch, Wild Orchid Flowers-Pink Tone 1" Roses Set A, Pink Tone 5/8" Roses Set B & 5/8" Rose Pink Open, Brown Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Squares.
It's a must-have stamp set! There's a pine tree, a tree trunk with branch that can hold a little birdhouse, a bird, verses, and of course the door. It such a beautiful stamp set to work with, my card came together quite quickly.

I also wanted to show a whimsical side to the set and came up with a Christmas card too!

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-Ask/Seek/Knock, Label Maker Alphabet, Winter Ruth, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Bamboo, Textured Cream CS, CTMH Ink-Black, Distress Inks-Aged Mahogany, Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy & Old Paper, Flower Soft-Polar White & Emerald, Antique Copper Brad, Velvet Ribbon, Foam Squares.
I stamped the door on cream CS and Bamboo CS. I cut the door frame out of the Bamboo, and the door from cream CS. I scored cream CS for the wall, and attached the door, the frame I attached with foam squares to give it some dimension. The tree I stamped and cut out and attached with foam squares too. For the wreath I cut a rough circle and covered it with Emerald Flower Soft. The ground and tree I covered with Polar White Flower Soft.

Inspired Stamps Used:
Ask/Seek/Knock (released on Friday)
Label Maker Alphabet
Winter Ruth

Inspired Stamps Blog Link
Inspired Stamps Store Link

Be sure to check the rest of the DT blogs this week for the Sneak Peeks! All the stamps will be in store on Friday!!
Deneen

3 comments:

Kary said...

Deneen, your cards look awesome!! I esp love your first card, the tone on tone stamping is gorgeous! Great cards!!

B said...

The first card is as beautiful as the 2nd card is sweet! Love them both

Chere M. said...

Deneen,
Gorgeous as usual. I love the elegance of your first card and the second card reminded me of how sweet home is for the holidays. Thank you for sharing. Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails