Thursday, February 28, 2013

Inspired Stamps Easter Card Set

Hello and welcome here!  This week at Inspired Stamps the DT is sharing Easter Card Sets.  I love using bright, new paper for my cards...it reminds me that Spring is soon around the corner. 

Card Sizes:  4.25" x 5.5"
I didn't have any specific Easter scripture stamps, but I was able to use Inspired Stamps Names of God, and Elegant Dotty Alphabet to make my cards.

Banners are really popular right now, so I had to make some too:)  I inked my stamp up and because the stamp is clear I was able to center the area around King of Kings on the paper.  I then cut out the cross shape and inked the edges.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps-Names of God, PP-Graphic 45 Secret Garden Coll'n Beautiful Blooms, Graphic 45 Secret Garden 6x6 Solids & Patterns and My Mind's Eye Notable "Love This" Devoted Paper, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Light Green Bazzill Textured CS, Bazzill Prismatics CS-Light Purple & Dark Purple, Vintage Photo Distress Inks, Cheery Lynn Designs-Spohie's Heart Mini Doily, Spellbinder's Standard Circles, Foam Squares, Pearls, Celebrate It 3/8" Organza Ribbon, Wild Orchid Purple/Lilac Tonn 10mm Roses.

I had really like how the first card turned out with the cross, so I decided to make another one!  I love the yellow and purple colour combination for Easter.

 Recipe:  Inspired Stamps-Names of God, PP-Graphic 45 Secret Garden Coll'n Beautiful Blooms & Graphic 45 Secret Garden 6x6 Solids & Patterns, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill Prismatics CS-Dark Purple, Vintage Photo Distress Inks, Cheery Lynn Designs-Spohie's Heart Mini Doily, Spellbinder's Decorative Labels 8, Sizzix EF-Snow & Trees Set, Foam Squares, Pearls, Celebrate It 3/8" Organza Ribbon, Wild Orchid Purple/Lilac Tonn 10mm Roses.

For the third card in my Easter set I went with the Elegant Dotty Alphabet and More Perfect Sentiments.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps-Elegant Dotty Alphabet & More Perfect Sentiments, PP-Graphic 45 Secret Garden Coll'n Beautiful Blooms & Graphic 45 Secret Garden 6x6 Solids & Patterns, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill Prismatics CS-Dark Purple, CTMH Ink-Black, Making Memories TAB Punch,  Tim Holtz Doily Die, Foam Squares, Prima Gillian White Flower, Celebrate It 3/8" Organza Ribbon, Wild Orchid Purple/Lilac Tonn 10mm Roses.


Inspired Stamp Sets Used:
Names of God


For more Easter Card Sets inspiration, head on over to the Inspired Stamps blog!
Enjoy,
Deneen

3 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Deneen,
WOW...seriously, I want to just live next door to you and watch you create! These are so creative and so stunning! I absolutely love them!
Thanks for all you do for us at Inspired Stamps!
Blessings,
Antoinette

Patricia Chalas said...

Deneen your cards are so pretty! and your combinations are great!!!
TFS

glowegal said...

So gorgeous, Deneen! Love how you made the crosses, very creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails