Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday's TAG, You're It!

Hello, and welcome here.  Another 2 weeks have blown by and it's time again for another Top Tip Tuesday Challenge.  This week it's TAG, you're it!  Have a tag on your creation, or make a tag.

Challenge - TAG, you're it!
DT Tips

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I added a tag to my card.  This was inspired by another card I saw that used a doily and tag on a card, I loved the look so I recreated my card around the two items.  Next time I would stamp something subtle on the tag, but otherwise, I love how this card turned out.  I used Shape EZ's Tipped Scalloped Flower to decorate the front.

 For a chance at the following prizes, be sure to link your creation to the Tag, You're It! Challenge  at Top Tip Tuesday, you can enter up to 3 times!! For a chance at an extra prize leave a tip on your blog and be sure to leave 'tip' after your name in Mr. Linky.
Don't forget the challenge runs for 2 weeks and closes at 1pm.

Shape EZ - 2 Shape EZ templates of your choice

Sweet Stamp Store - $10 Gift Certificate

Here's a view of the flowers from the side.

Recipe:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Bush "Sweet" Bouquet,  CTMH CS-White Daisy & New England Ivy, Bazzill Prismatics Pink & Burgundy CS, Kraft CS, CTMH SS-Quick Cards-Butterfly, Flourishes SS-Tag Lines, Verve Stamps-Wishing You, CTMH Ink-Black & Baby Pink, Shape EZ Scalloped Tipped Flower, Spellbinders-Big Scalloped Circles Lg. & Nested Tea Cups, Cheery Lynn Designs-French Pastry & Mini Fanciful Flourish, Tonic Studio Ticket Corner Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Pink Baker's Twine, Celebrate It 7/8" Pink Satin Ribbon, Foam Squares.

For more Sweetheart inspiration be sure to pop over to Top Tip Tuesday to see the rest of the DT creations.


Challenges Entered:

Paper Playtime - #4 Sentiment Stamps
One Stitch At A Time Challenge - #151 Make It Girly
Mema's Crafts - Hello Doily
Crafts and Me Challenges - Doily Heaven


Astrid said...

Absolutely gorgeous Deneen, lovely card !

hugs Astrid

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful and a great tip. Elaine

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Beautiful card. I really love the layering you have done.

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Mema's Crafts said...

I love seeing how many ways you can use a doily and your card is really inspiring. Thanks for the tip. Additionally, I am so glad you decided to stop by and play with us over at Mema's Crafts and we hope you will come back soon. Good luck in the draw.


Samantha said...

Beautifully done Deneen,
hug me xx


Related Posts with Thumbnails