Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Anything Christmas

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Cuttlebug Mania Challenge and since we're so close to Christmas it's an Anything Christmas/New Year's Challenge. This will be the last challenge for this year, we'll continue again in January!

Challenge - Anything Christmas or New Year's
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
This stamp by Stampendous is absolutely beautiful, it's called Snowy Postcard, I love the vintage feel of it.  For my card I wanted to dress it up a bit so I cut out the oval image shape using Spellbinders and then matted it and added a bit of a flourish.  I finished it off with a snowflake along the lower right hand edge.

I distressed the edges using Distress Ink Vintage Photo...the image I stamped using Distress Ink Stormy Sky.

I added some glitter to the roof tops and along the fence line, it's difficult to capture it in the photo.

Inside:
Recipe:  Bazzill CS-Mono Typhoon, CTMH White Daisy CS, Stampendous SS-Snowy Postcard, Inkadinkado-Christmas Silhouettes, Distress Inks-Vintage Photo & Stormy Sky, Spellbinders-Petite Ovals Lg., Create-A-Flake 3 & Create-A-Flake 5, Memory Box-Tiffany Frame, Foam Squares, Viva Decor Holo Iridescent Glitter Liner, Martha Stewart Branch Punch.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large Die
Spellbinders Create-A-Flake 3 Die
Spellbinders Create-A-Flake 5 Die
Memory Box Tiffany Frame Die

I hope you can join us for the Anything Christmas or New Year's Challenge!
Deneen

1 comment:

tjhubner said...

Shhhhh. Don't tell my mom but I think this is my favorite "pretty" Christmas card this year. It's sooooo beautiful! Excellent color choices, too. :-) -B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails