Thursday, December 19, 2013

Inspired Stamps Easy Christmas Card

Hello and welcome here!  This is my last post for Inspired Stamps this year!! The Design Team will be back in January with a New Release!  This week the DT could choose what they would like to showcase.  I chose to do one more Christmas card.  It's a fairly quick and easy card to make last minute.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used Fir Trees and Winter Ruth for the front of my card.  I debated about sponging a winter sky with a moon but decided to go with a quick and easy idea.  I added some Stickles and a rhinestone star to finish it off.


Inside:
For the inside I used 1.5" Circle Christmas, quick and easy!

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Fir Trees, Winter Ruth & 1.5" Circle Christmas, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill Mono Ivy CS, CTMH Ink-New England Ivy & Black, Spellbinders-Decorative Labels 8 & Labels 17, Star Rhinestone, Stickles-Candy Cane, Foam Squares.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE
Inspired Stamps BLOG

For more Inspired Stamps inspiration, be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations!!
Deneen

1 comment:

Swissie said...

I love your card!
Christmas blessings,
Swissie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails