Thursday, December 05, 2013

Inspired Stamps Christmas Card

Hello and welcome here!  It's been a while since I last posted, did you miss me, lol?  Inspired Stamps took a couple of weeks off to enjoy Thanksgiving in the US, and to share some Tutorials each week with you.  But we're back this week with some Christmas cards.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
A quick card, I found one on Pinterest done in greens.   Next time I will add my bow a little higher, but I love the look of the delicate snowflakes.  The font used in the sentiment matches the feel of the card, it's from the Vintage Christmas stamp set.  


Inside:
Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Vintage Christmas, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill teal CS, Impression Obsession Snowflake Trio Die, CTMH Black Ink, Satin Ribbon.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE
Inspired Stamps BLOG

For more Inspired Stamps Christmas inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations, their links are in my sidebar.
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails