Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Cuttlebug Mania Easter Bunny Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Cuttlebug Mania challenge and since Easter is around the corner, Easter it is...with a bit of a twist, you need to have an Easter bunny on your project.  And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug!

Challenge -Easter Bunny
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks.
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I used a journaling card from Echo Park's Celebrate Easter collection.  I wanted to have a scalloped frame for the image but I don't have one, so I made one by using an scalloped edge die. 

Technique Tip:  I cut my paper so that it is long enough to go past the edges of the image by about 1/4".  I then glue all the edges onto the back of the image...the corners will have overlapping edges.  I then cut through both cardstock pieces at a 45 degree angle.  I then fix any bits of the scallop edges on the corners if needed.  By cutting through both layers at the same time your corners will join perfectly.  I may do a short tutorial on this at some point.


Just in case you couldn't read the smaller photo.  I used Taylored Expressions felt for the flowers!

Recipe:  PP-Echo Park Celebrate Easter 3x4 Journaling Cards & Hippity Hoppity, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes, My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Edges, Tattered Lace Florentine Bow, Joy Craft Flower Trio, Taylored Expressions Felt-Pink Sherbert & Lilac, Foam, Pearl.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Die
My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Edges Die
Tattered Lace Florentine Bow Die
Joy Craft Flower Trio Die

Hope you can join us for the challenge!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails