Friday, April 28, 2017

Heartfelt Creations April Blog Hop

Hello and welcome here!   It's time for  Heartfelt Creations Alumni May Blog Hop and this month I get to start us all off.  You can find the Blog List at the end of my post!  At the end of the month, past HC DT members get together for a Blog Hop full of inspiration using some of our favorite Heartfelt Creations collections!



By visiting all the stops and leaving a comment on each, you'll be entered for each comment (one per blog) to win a $25.00 gift certificate to the Heartfelt Creations store! Contest closes Monday May 1st midnight EST.  The winner will be announced Apr. 3rd on the HC Blog and Facebook page.  Good luck and have fun!

 Card Size: 6.25" x 6.25"
Doesn't it feel Spring-y!?!  I used the Flowering Dogwood Collection and since I don't have the matching stamp set yet, I used my Botanical Rose stamp set and Distress Inks to make the flowers.

I used the Eyelet Oval die as a mat for my flowers and pinwheel.

I layered some of the flowers.  I also shaped some of the same flowers differently.  I love how you can get different looks with the same stamp set.

I love the dimension you can achieve.  People are always amazed the first time when you show them how a flat piece of cardstock jumps to life when you ink and shape it.


For my pinwheel I made a little template for the individual vanes, I traced it and fussy cut it out 7 times.  I then folded them and joined them together to make my finished pinwheel.  As an added surprise I die cut one of the Arianna Lace dies and folded it to attach to the center, I finished it off with a rhinestone.


Recipe:  Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood Collection, Botanical Wings Die, Botanical Wings Stamp Set, Eyelet Oval Die, Arianna Lace Die, Classic Leaf Stamp Set, Classic Leaf Die, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill CS-green, CTMH Ink-Whisper, Distress Ink-Dusty Concord, Scattered Straw, Faded Jeans & Aged Mahogany, Foam Squares, Rhinestones, Viva Decor Glitter Holo Iridescent. 


Now it's time for you to hop on over to Kathy's Blog.  Good luck with the contest!
Enjoy!
Deneen

Blog Hop List


26 comments:

cjgusloff57 said...

Pretty Spring card with soft colors and flowers!

Creative.rashmee said...

Beautiful card

zmorka said...

Beautiful :D

Unknown said...

Beautiful 😊

Joyce Erb said...

Beautiful card. FYI - I had no idea whose site I was on, no name until here. Also the print is so tiny I can't read it.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Pinwheels are perfect for spring and your Botanical Roses are just gorgeous!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow...this is beautiful!

Teresa Dunford said...

Very pretty, I love the color combination.

Patti J said...

This is gorgeous! Those flowers are incredible! Thanks for sharing!

Sue D said...

Beautiful flowers and I like the eyelet oval mat.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, love the colors you used.

Unknown said...

Very pretty and imaginative, love all the flowers

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I live the way you've used so many different colours

Glenda said...

What a lovely card! I love your flowers and the pinwheel is such a beautiful addition!

Jo's Countryside Creations & Reflections said...

Beautiful! The lace looks like a handmade doilie

Unknown said...

So pretty. And creative!

cghundley said...

Lovely flowers and
the pinwheel is so
pretty!
Carla from Utah

Berina RGA said...

Such a beautiful card. The flowers are so pretty. I love the pinwheel.

Regena said...

Love ur selection of flowers..Great job!!

boopfan57 said...

Beautiful, and simple! Win win

Theresa Parker said...

The fussy cut pinwheel is such a nice addition, to the dog wood flowers.

Michelle Wells said...

Very pretty card..

Laurie Gibson said...

Love this!!! That little pinwheel is darling!!!

Unknown said...

Love the whole Heartfelt Creations line! Can't wait for the new me to go on sale!

DJ Rants said...

Wow, so gorgeous!! I love you're use of jewels!!

ScrapperJanice said...

Gorgeous card - love the use of bling in the centers to give that extra pop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails