Friday, April 07, 2017

Teddy Bo & Co. and A Mini Album Page

Hello and welcome here!  It's time to share some Teddy Bo & Co. inspiration.  You can check out some of the action and sneak peeks over on the Facebook page.  Today I have a mini album page to share with you.

Mini Album Page Size:  4" x 6"
My dad passed away Aug. 2016 and I thought a little mini album of the kids and Grandpa from our time with him in July would be special. 

 I used Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters paper collection.

Lots of people saw my dad as a big teddy bear, so it worked out great that I am part of the Teddy Bo & Co. DT and used a teddy bear image from the April Membership release.

It's a double slider card.  I am teaching a class at the local scrapbook store, The Scrapbook Cottage, on creating a double slider card but I also wanted to show how you can use it in your mini albums as well.


Copics Used:
Fur - E21, E33, E57, E59, E51
Vest - V91, V93, Prismacolor 752
Pants - YG61, G21, Prismacolor 756
Shirt/Suspenders - Y28
Coat/Hat - E81, Y28
Neck Scarf - V95, V99
Hat Scarf - YG61, G21

Recipe:  Digital SS-Teddy Bo & Co. April Bo 05, PP-Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters Collection, Bazzill CS-black, Silver Foil CS, Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8, Echo Park Heart Doily Die, Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish Left & Right, Foam, Rhinestones, Martha Stewart Scroll Lace Border Punch, My Favorite Things Mini Delicate Doilies.

Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails