Sunday, August 20, 2023

More Christmas Cards

Hello and welcome here!  I've been working on Christmas cards this month and thought I'd share over the next week or so some of the ones I've been making.  In the past I've made some dollar card ones, these ones I'm sharing are a little more intricate and so I'll be selling at my regular price.  

The glitter paper I found at Winner's last year, it was being sold as wrapping paper, and because it was such a great price I am able to use it on most my cards.  All cards are 4.25" x 5.5". 

Blue is always a great Christmas colour when it comes to cards, it makes you think of cold and winter, lol.  I used a snow embossing folder for the background and then inked the bottom edge with blue to give it some dimension.  I added some Stickles to the trees for sparkle.

I thought this was such a cute die and cut out the trees and house in coloured cardstock and pieced them together to make the little scene in the jar.

                       

Thanks for dropping by and having a look!!

Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails